Search This Blog

Saturday, February 1, 2014

foiled again

Am I the only person this happens to? I was trying to wrap up the birthday Texas sheet cake (more on that later), which required larger than normal pieces of foil, when it jumped out of my hand. Well it cascaded off the counter, down the cabinet and halfway across the kitchen before stopping. It unrolled a good 100 feet before banging into the breakfast chairs. Of course I pulled on it to get it back, unrolling another 100 feet. I tried to carefully put it neatly on the roll for future use. It just got worse and worse.


I finally ended up just wadding it up mostly. Just saying. I made an aluminum sculpture.

1 comment:

  1. I hate foil!! But mostly I hate plastic wrap. In the "good old days" there was wax paper. I can make terrible messes. Sometime just throw it away and start over. Who was that old girl sitting with those good looking men? Scary looking/ Mom

    ReplyDelete