Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

not much dough

ahh...Valentines Day...so romantic. As I type this I can hear the precious sound of Ed using his ped egg in the next room. I gave him one with a handle last Christmas! At least the rasp rasp sound let's me know he is still around. Some of my friends aren't so lucky.

Found this today at the back of my recipe box under miscellaneous.
 
 
This little recipe for home made play dough bought me hours of kid play time. No matter how many times I made it, it was like a little miracle. They great thing was I always had these ingredients on hand. Perfect for a rainy day. The pack of Kool-Aid gives it color and scent. I always kept a plastic tablecloth folded up with the play dough toys so it would not stain anything.

1 comment:

  1. What a good Mom you were and still are. Homemade fun is the most remembered.MOM

    ReplyDelete