Search This Blog

Monday, February 3, 2014

new mexican

I figured Ivy needed a little airing out today. (men problems) I suggested going out to lunch. She wanted to try a different Mexican place. Now, all Mexican food is made from the same few ingredients,(beans, meat, corn, rice and tomatoes) so finding something different is difficult. Jaco's tacos has fairly recently moved to Ridgeland so we tried it. Mine was pretty good. It was a lunch rice bowl with grilled chicken and pico de gallo on it.


Couldn't figure  out a way to make it healthier so I only ate half. It came with a sour cream sauce that was a little odd, but pretty good. Ivy's was very ordinary. Grilled chicken quesadillas. She said the cheese tasted canned and  the tortillas not homemade even though they said they were. Oh well. Then we went to the mall. I hardly recognized the place. So many old stores gone and new ones in their place. They were practically giving away things though. She snagged 3 shirts at 75% off. Shopping therapy was a success.

2 comments:

  1. I need to go to the Mall for some makeup. I don't know any other place to find Clinique Do you? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those spin pins are great! I've got pretty straight hair (and it was much shorter when I started using them) and I've never once had one fall out. I've worn then every day this week, actually. I got them at target and I think I saw recently that they make long ones for longer hair and shorter ones for shorter hair. If you wear your hair in a pony tail often, they could be a good alternative!

    ReplyDelete