Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

amazing ice photos

I've been seeing all the ice photos this morning from across the so-called deep south. Well I guess we are in the way down deep south, because the view from below what the weather guys keep calling" the freeze line", is much less dramatic. What is ice at 33 degrees? Cold rain.

 
Not that I want ice, just saying. Found a hot chocolate mix with only 20 calories. Lucy laughs at me (when doesn't she) for carrying a pack on my walk so I can stop at their house at the end of my walk for a cup. The name of the chocolate has me wondering.
 

Warm chocolatey memories (spell check says chocolatey isn't even a word) . What does that mean? That I should remember how good REAL chocolate tastes? I remember alright. My favorite is made with real cocoa powder, sugar and milk. This will have to do for now. :(
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I know all about hot chocolate-less sugar. Hot spiced tea is there too.. It is like another world when you are forced to look. Kind of fun in a way to fine a good sub. MOM

    ReplyDelete