Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

No food...just yellow

I was going to post this pic after my walk today. It is warmer but still very grey and cloudy here. This plant seemed to match my faux spring mood.


Went in the backyard and noticed this
 
 
Our mahonia was blooming. And up on the hill, I saw this.
 
 
 

Looks like it will be a nice crop. There was even this one on the other side of the yard that I don't remember planting.
 

Took them inside and used this little vase from Sophie
 
 
These tulips are leftover from a church funeral meal.
 

I'm going to use this little yellow vase for Book club Friday.
 

Maybe I'll fill it with tulips
 

oops ...how did that picture of my healthy breakfast to go, get in this no food post? Must be the yellow cheese. Sorry Lu. Had to run an early errand for Mom and ate this in the car.


 


 
 


2 comments:

  1. You're posting lots of healthy looking foods... what's the verdict so far?! How's it going? Maybe I missed your goals during my time away from blogging but what are you hoping for, just to have your best year yet?! I'm rooting for you and can't wait to see how it all turns out. I saw somewhere the other day that if you're too ashamed to post a picture of it, that you shouldn't eat it. I also saw that there's an app that pays you for reaching daily goals (and you have to pay up if you miss your daily goals). I think that app would make me more mad than motivate me, but I think it's gaining popularity.

    Yes, I do have a new job. I start Monday. I'm trying to figure out the most sensitive way to explain it on my blog (because all of Lily and Mia's whole family reads it). I'm excited about it. I'll figure out a way to post all of the details this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what the bulbs look like at Riverwood, Beautiful I am sure., since Truman planted them all over the yard, I am sure the new owners are surprised and are enjoying them. P. S. that little vase did not come out yellow on my computer. MOM

    ReplyDelete