Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

don't wok away from this...

...even though it is another food blog. I promise to come up with better material soon. Unfortunately eating healthy takes time and y'all are stuck with the results. Here are all the candidates lined up for the wok.

 

I'm always amazed how great the food looks all brown and sizzly... kind of like how the white fat on your thighs looks so much nicer with a golden tan. I've been thinking about the pool. Went on a walk with Candy, Gibbs (new nickname Jackwagon, not sure why), Chelsea, baby Willa and Keifer yesterday to the lake and to check out the pool. Pool looked blue and clear beckoning us. I just love 3 year olds. Their imaginations are endless and everything is an adventure. We walked through a bamboo forest looking for reindeer and wolves. So priceless.

Well 2014 is here...I just had to admit it. Having a couple of jobs forced me to buy a new planner. It already looks a mess. It will help me keep organized a bit. Pretty huh? I used to worry when I was younger that I couldn't be taken seriously in my job with a sissy day planner. Guess what... I don't care anymore. I still get to tell guys what to do AND have a cute notebook. Probably wouldn't hurt to remove the list that says, if you can't read it

detergent
bra
call floor guy
call tile guy

 

1 comment:

  1. Yes it probably ,like my blog, best to delete some of it. No swimming today. More like figure skating, also requires tan thighs. Delete that please. MOM

    ReplyDelete