Search This Blog

Friday, January 10, 2014

snacks

As I sit down to write this, I realize y'all may be avoiding the blog because of all my healthy food discussions. Sorry, it just takes a lot of my mental energy lately. Here are two of my healthy snacks.
   I've been reading other food blogs and realize I'm pretty much a dummy in this area. I'm probably better off in the funny department. I mean these guys are serious. Kath Eats Food is one that is great to read but do I really want mashed sardine salad? I saw Cameron Diaz on GMA touting her new body book. She was making the whole crew eat her "savoury" oatmeal with egg whites and kale...think I'll pass. Even if you promised me I would look like Cameron, I still couldn't do it.


Morning - half a Gala apple and a Babybel
 

half cup of carefully researched low carb chocolate ice cream, sprinkle of almonds and 2 T of whipped topping
 
 
Toby has been so cold in this weather. I bought him a new fleece pad and he didn't want to leave the hut. He is propped on a blanket here waiting for Ed to get the fire burning.


 

1 comment:

  1. I will take my oatmeal with sugar free applesauce. And a little sprinkle of good for you cinnamon. Works for me. Toby is so cute and smart. Nothing like a nice place to relax and with a good fire going. Life is good for him. MOM

    ReplyDelete