Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Berries

ok...go ahead and thank me for not using all the bad berry puns I could have used here. I guess all the Christmas images of bear families decorating their tree and wishing us a "beary merry Christmas !" got to me. So bear with me (oops) while I show you all the amazing berries Jan and I saw on our walk. The birds should have plenty to eat in this arctic blast.
 
love these blue ones. I'm going to use them in centerpieces for a client's party


 
Chinese tallow tree in full popcorn mode

 
this yew was absolutely covered

 
tan Bradford pear berries

 
willow seed pods, the gorgeous




 
holly


 
more yew

 
mistletoe

 
click on pic to enlarge

2 comments:

  1. I sure enjoyed your slide show BERRY much. I loved the willow pods. By the way, Doris Jones is coming tomorrow at 1:30 to talk to our Creative Writers Group. Cappie Paine invited her. That should be good. Come if you want to. Only 5 of us. One can't come tomorrow. Really is a nice size group for this kind of thing. We are going to meet in the Chapel (the plan right now). Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I'm going to let that be your special group. I impose on your life enough! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete