Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Ghetto gourmet

ok...that is my new alternate title for the blog. Remember I said I was like a pioneer woman without my stove? Well we moved the microwave and now it looks like I'm cooking in a slum apartment.


Remember the Sesame Street song - One of these things is not like the other? One of these things just isn't the same?
 

How did that little piggy get in there with those turkeys? I had one real piece of bacon left. I sadly gave it to Ed for breakfast. Candy brought me these from Whole Foods. I still have not made it there yet.
 

They are so good.
 

Now I'm all for eating healthy as you know but I have to draw the line somewhere.
 

I'm pretty sure this is a good place to draw it. I'm still trying to forget sardine salad.  Smoked fish soup can just keep on walking past this healthy food stand. Oh and everybody hold the phone...
 

Brody may be calling YOU!






1 comment:

  1. I guess the Pioneer Woman can cook anywhere!! We have a bus going to Whole Foods on the 7th, Think I should go? They stay one and one half hours. Then counting going an coming--don't think I could last that long. One smart boy--Brody. MOM

    ReplyDelete