Search This Blog

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Random images

More spring flowers on my walk. I've heard them called snow drops and other names. What do you call them?
 
 
As long as we are going with a green and white theme...
 

This little lizard was sunning himself outside Amy's office.
 
Just wanted to point out, that something about this chocolate disturbs me.
 
 
I just feel better eating bunnies, eggs etc.
 

And talk about disturbing. All Jackson needs is a rifle named in it's honor.
 
Now here is a cute one.
 

This is how big Gibbs is now! look at those legs.
 
One last pic...just remember no matter how together you think you are...
 

...you could always emerge from the restroom with toilet paper on your shoe. And your friends will gladly point it out.
 


 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Snow Drops sounds right, Are they wild? I saw the chocolate cross with you. I agree-looks wrong. MOM

    ReplyDelete