Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

procrastintion pays off

You know how when the weather changes and you can't remember what on earth you wore when the temperature was different? You look in the closet and realize you were apparently wearing rags last year? Well it happened to me. It was warm and all those sweaters looked ridiculous. I was loading stuff in the car and saw a "to be returned bag" in the back. Low and behold it was a denim shirt that needed returning because it was too SMALL. Guess what...it fit and I wore it. Absolutely no fashion tape needed for that button placket.


I love Mexican food. Restaurant food usually spells disaster with the chips and dip. But  at home it can be very healthy. Here are my favorites for healthy tacos.


These are the best shells.
 

Make the meat with half beans. I usually use turkey but this was lean beef from Fresh Market.
 

Mozzarella has less fat and calories
 

Greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I have since found that Fage brand is better. Sorry Stamos.
 

Don't forget these. Hardly any calories. And yes I buy them by the gallon.
 

Bury it in tons of greens and tomatoes. I only had one shell left so that is a few blue corn chips. Found out that they are much better for not raising blood sugar.






2 comments:

  1. How do you find all these adventures? Aren't Daughters wonderful? Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just have to look. The ordinary becomes something extraordinary

    ReplyDelete