Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring color

Flowers are here...if only in a greenhouse. Candy wanted to go to Moore's, our favorite local plant nursery. I told her it is too soon, but she wanted to go anyway. It was so beautiful. They were completely stocked up , as it has been too cold so far to sell. Take a look.


it was like this everywhere you looked.
 
 
wish I had enough sun to grow bougainvillea
 

They had these gorgeous coleus in so many varieties.
 

Candy bought 3 varieties like this one. They will look so good with her purple house. Good luck lugging them in when the next freeze comes. Did I mention they are gigantic?

As I'm writing this it is still so cold outside. I'm trying to get the motivation up to go walk. I know it will soon be hot and I will hate that much worse. Oh I just thought of my motivation...I'm sitting on it...my big behind.

 


1 comment:

  1. Go Girl Go--you are getting there. I want to go to Moore's too, but I know it is too soon. I will wait. MOM

    ReplyDelete