Search This Blog

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spring is coming and I'm starving

After we moved the breakfast table I got a good view of my jade plant (the little man). I brought him in to protect him from the cold. Especially after I fried half his leaves off with frost last season.



Doesn't he just look like he is begging to go out? Soon but not too soon.
 
Ok , here is the starving part
 

My afternoon snack...just kill me now. Jan gave me a good pep talk this morning about how well I'm doing, but I am hungry. Really need a snickers, I guess. They are putting out Easter candy now , so that doesn't help. This however does help.
 

This restaurant is in the same parking lot as my Kroger. They now sell their dressing at the grocery store. It has 60 calories in 2 T and I only use one. A score for  taste.
 
And my favorite Saturday menu is even better with asparagus coming back in season.
 

 


1 comment:

  1. Georgia Blue? I will look for it. You really are doing good with the change in diet. Remember the turtle that froze? And came to life again after thawing out? Kind of creepy. MOM

    ReplyDelete