Search This Blog

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Quarantine looks for material



Banana popsicle. The best flavor. Must not just be me because it’s the only flavor you can buy a whole box of. 



Truffles is having hip trouble and is slipping on the hardwood floors. I got her some gripper socks. 



She is such a good sport and was very patient as I struggled to get them on. 



They seem to help. I don’t tell her they look foolish. Unfortunately her condition is most likely degenerative. 😞



Cute old pitcher that Candy gave me for my birthday. All shined up from the dishwasher. 



Finally got the floating shelves up at the Harms house. I took Chris with me to help me arrange them. Taking advantage of his height! They hadn’t put a finish on them. Ugh. 

2 comments:

  1. Truffles looks so pleased with new foot wear. Actually they look kind of cute. I remember having a small pitcher something like that. Candy is so thoughtful with gifts. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pitcher. Mom had one similar. Sweet Truffles

    ReplyDelete