Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

Quarantine gains weight



This blog seems to be turning into a food blog. Made these excellent steak fajitas. Marinated in soy sauce, lime juice and ....



...this. It is so good. 



Accompanied by these. 



Another perfect tomato sandwich. 



Sophie asked for my eggplant casserole recipe for Sital. I don’t have one and really make it by feel and looks. I tried my best to come up with one. My date planner was close and had PLENTY of empty pages so I used it. 😆



Here is Jill’s dog Tiffa. She lays on the diving board when we swim at her pool but this is what she does when I get out my phone. 



Ordered a new bed for Truff. Somehow she knew it was hers. 



She likes it. 

1 comment:

  1. Her new bed looks more comfortable than mine. Lucky Dog. MOM

    ReplyDelete