Search This Blog

Thursday, July 30, 2020

Quarantine is getting old

So... I have had an electric skillet for years. It used to get used very often for weekend pancakes. I was an expert at animal shaped pancakes. That is if you wanted a bear, cat, mouse or snake. 



Sophie even borrowed it during her kitchen renovation. Well I had always carefully washed it so I wouldn’t get water in the outlet. This was per instructions from previous appliances. 



As I was putting it away (I also use it for salmon croquettes), I happen to see this. 😑. Years of washing it. 



I kept seeing people at the pool wearing these crazy puffy shoes. I was at the pool with Sophie and Paul and mentioned them. She pulled out her phone and ordered a pair for me. Late birthday present. What do you think. Also I’m immediately going to paint those nails. Yuck. 



Little man decided to make the final break. Oh well
He will just have to start over. 


1 comment:

  1. Love your new shoes. Nice gift. Poor little Man. He will be a better man later. Your skillet looks so shiny and new. I guess you did the right thing after all. MOM

    ReplyDelete