Search This Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

Quarantine clicks on

As I was having coffee in my chair this morning I heard distinct tiny ticking noises. I narrowed it down to an area near our back door. Headed to the pool and forgot about it. Well Ed heard it since it was right by his chair. 



We assumed it was one of his devices. But no, it was coming from the wall. When he tapped on the wall, it tapped back. He decided it might be that the plug in the wall was going bad and sparking. He unscrewed the plug plate and a bug fell out. What kind of bug makes a tapping sound? 



A CLICK Beetle!!! We really are going to have to move. The click is their defense system. Well his didn’t work too well.  

1 comment:

  1. O No, I think the bugs are mixed up too. Everything is different. MOM

    ReplyDelete