Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Quarantine designs

Ok. Can y’all stand a bit of Interior Design nerdity? I know it’s not a word , like thst but just accept it. I get such a rush out of finishing a project and this one has draaaaaaaged on because of Covid and other factors. 



Here is before. Look at the wall to the left of the door. 



New floor. New shelves with lower cabinets. New lighting. Chris helped me ( he could reach the top shelf easily ). It was such a pleasure to display all of their beautiful things from travels around the world. Chris was especially enamored with the African sword in the center. He said it needed to be there. I was nervous about it but DANG it really helped the design. Diane said they had a heck of a time getting it on the plane home! Now it would be impossible. Great job! 



Ok...Pepper took it to a new level when he THREW UP on the runner. 



New minimalist look for table. 🙄

1 comment:

  1. The lighting is beautiful. I bet they loved looking at their treasures there. As for Pepper. I understand throw-up. Not fun to find it before breakfast!!That has happened to me. MOM

    ReplyDelete