Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Quarantine bugs out

Since y’all managed to get through that long A last post, I’ll make this one short. 



So. We have been invaded by giant spiders, and now those huge disgusting roaches that come in occasionally. They get sick from our quarterly bug spray but manage to stagger around or hang on the wall for a while. Ugh. So one was in our bedroom and I shot him with wasp spray. Oh did I mention I also killed a wasp in there too? Well he was still running so I clapped the trash can over him...yesterday. Neither one of us wants to deal with it. 



Beef finally quit costing an arm and a leg so this happened. Made it in Mamaw Brown’s deep iron skillet. Tried a new method where you cook it high (425) for 20 mins and then low (300) for 2-3 hours. It turned out great. Those are potatoes, carrots and turnips. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a book title--MURDER IN THE BEDROOM. Kind of disgust you and makes you commit murder. MOM

    ReplyDelete