Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

Quarantine celebrates the Fourth

Or I think it is celebrating. Fireworks cancelled. No cookouts. At least not our family. I think everyone is cooking their own 4th feast. Went to Kroger to stock up. Also every other Madison neighbor was shopping too. I have heard this is the biggest grocery day of the year. I got ribs, steak, salmon and shrimp. And all the good things to go with them. Sweet friend, Doris brought over some Chilton County peaches. Yum. 



More mushrooms. 



I guess they love the combo of thunderstorms and heat. 



Isn’t he cute?



Looks like someone is having mushrooms for their 4th 



One last one with a bite. Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous!! Chilton County peaches? I used to see the little red ones a lot on Riverwood. I had watermelon for the 4th. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. I meant I saw red mushrooms--not peaches. Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete