Search This Blog

Monday, June 29, 2020

Quarantine parties on

Birthday celebration part 2. Pool party at Candy’s pool. Pool party is always my choice. 



First off. Cake. I guess we figured , life is short.  Have dessert first. It was a lovely lemon cake. 



Make a wish that I’m not breathing out coronavirus. 



And I requested potato salad. I love her potato salad. Wish I had taken more pictures. Amy came by and brought a watermelon and Chris threw it right in the pool! Lovely gifts from Candy and Matthew. Chris sent home some homegrown okra. 



Jan brought me a fudge square from Primos. Love them. Got a sweet card from Mom that was definitely not dry. (Meaning it’s included money)



Pepper got in on laundry separation. I always miss Toby at this time. I used to tell him that I didn’t know if he should go in lights or darks. No doubt about where Pepper should go. 



Here he is in the famous toothpick picture. 



Here is an actual good picture of Pepper. 



And here is the direct opposite. Amy’s cat Trixie. 



She was doing cat yoga for us. 


1 comment:

  1. Loved your Birthday through pictures. Was the watermelon good? Always love your pet pictures. Candy is still such a good thoughtful friend!! You are so blessed!! MOM

    ReplyDelete