Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Quarantine cancels Beach Week

Dang it! We should be running around buying sunscreen and puzzles. This just tears my heart out. 



Linda found this flag while cleaning out. She said it will be flying at half mast until the month June ends. We are all so sad. 😢



Here is what happened to those peas. They were honestly the best ones I have ever made. They had to have just picked and shelled. On my way in I passed a lady with a big ole pile of them in her cart. If I had gotten back there to an empty cooler there may have been a pea scuffle at the checkout. I didn’t eat that whole caveman portion of ham on my plate. Not sure what I was thinking. 

Ok... don’t cry now. Are you ready? Beach Week 2006



Mexican night. They had a blast. 



Puzzles. Sigh. 



Cooking 



Look at those boys 



Baby Parker joined.



The best babysitter 



Mamaw gets a turn. 



Ashley was new too. 



Here we all are. See you in 2021!







2 comments:

  1. Of course I cried, Some of my best and sweeties memories are with my family, at the Beach. Can't believe the " Head Honcho" is gone. He does live on in our memories. The "OLD GIRL' lives on. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this was my second beach week and I remember it so we’ll! It’s so sad to be missing it and everyone this year! I had Leo’s bathing suit and sun hats all ready before COVID hit.

    ReplyDelete