Search This Blog

Monday, June 8, 2020

Quarantine tip toes on



Does that look like a serving? It says fun size but that is a tiny bit of fun. 



And how do you eat a handful? I have to sort them in twos of matching colors. Have to eat loners first ... alone. Those on the left are loners. 



Got my lil skillet out for cornbread.



But tonight I was craving Quiche Lorraine. I added mushrooms and spinach. Mom do you remember making one of these for my French class in high school?
We had never made quiche. Found the recipe in Southern Sideboards. You were a trooper! It wasn’t much longer before quiche was everywhere. Quite the thing. 
PS. I was a pretty bad French student. 


1 comment:

  1. You don't have to know French to make a good quiche. You make a good one. Yes I remember. Don't worry about speaking French, even the French speak English. MOM

    ReplyDelete