Search This Blog

Saturday, June 6, 2020

Quarantine shuffles on (have I used that yet?)



Forgot to show what happened to the veggies 



And then the next day. 



Ivy and I share pictures of bad waiting room decor. 



Virus brings us to a new low. 



Just because he is cute and he is stealing Truffles’s spot. 



Thunderstorms mean blanket fort. 



For guess who. 



Remember how I said quarantine was the grandaddy of making do?  Well I MADE coleslaw 



I really wanted it to go with pulled pork. I did it and it was good. 



Don’t think I could do without these yellow mixing bowls Mom gave me years ago. I have two perfect sizes. I think they are from the early days of Target when we couldn’t believe all the cute stuff they had. I wonder if I’ll ever get back there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment