Search This Blog

Monday, June 15, 2020

Quarantine picks peas.



Freshway was stocked up on peas so I bought plenty. Also eggplant, squash, corn, tiny potatoes, okra, tomatoes and more. I may have over done it. Better get cooking. 



Last night I made these great roasted potato logs. I put grated Parmesan on near the end and it browned up nicely. I may have a bit of a potato problem. I think if I could only have one food forever I would pick potatoes. What would y’all pick?



Decided to tackle this. The Eudora Welty house is sponsoring a virtual book club to read it. I think I’ll skip the zoom meeting but will be interested to read along. 



I had to mark and send this quote to Candy. 



And this one. Can’t you just see it?


And one of my Ju Ju. 

2 comments:

  1. Good Blog. I might like to read a Eudora after all. Love the descriptions. You must feel good with all the provisions you bought at Freshway. I used to love that feeling of having plenty of options. MOM

    ReplyDelete