Search This Blog

Friday, June 12, 2020

Quarantine grows overnight

Mary Grace stopped by after work yesterday 😍 to visit at a safe distance. It was an odd cool breezy evening so we enjoyed the deck. We had a bit of excitement as Truff found a bunny hutch. She caught one baby but dropped it when I told her too. I saw the mom hop away. When I checked later the bunny was gone so I hope it was ok. Now having to take Truff out on a leash. I wonder if that was the mom I took a picture of the day before. Probably was. 



During the bunny kerfluffle, I spotted a mushroom I missed. Mary Grace took this great picture of it. Went out this morning to check on the bunnies and it looked like this...



Only 15 hours later. 



Amazing. And the mom bunny had put a new layer of fur over the entry to the hutch. Guess that means they are still in there. 



And then sometimes they just aren’t beautiful. 




1 comment:

  1. Exciting to have a bunny family. That mushroom was pretty but it did it's job. MOM

    ReplyDelete