Search This Blog

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Quarantine on a stick



For some reason frozen treats have been missing in the grocery store. Finally fudgesicles are back. Even no sugar added. I also got  banana popsicles. I wish I could get some to Mom but not sure how that  would work with melting. 



Decided I wanted orzo salad like I like from Freshmarket. I looked at tons of recipes. Came up with my own take on it. 



Made a lemony dressing. At that point I decided I could look up Freshmarket’s  recipe. Too late. Sauce was made. 




It actually turned out great. Lots of fresh lemon juice and zest. 



Along with sausage, garlic Parmesan bread. Don’t tell my doctor. 

2 comments:

  1. I wont tell. Now I want a fudgesicle!! No sugar added of course. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sugar added fudgesicles are amazing. I have a box in my freezer along w SF popsicles.

    ReplyDelete