Search This Blog

Friday, June 19, 2020

Quarantine floats on

Mom and I had the same idea at the same time. It happens to us. A coke float. 



Our variation was Dr. Pepper and sugar free vanilla. 



All you do is pour coke over ice cream. It foams up like this. 



Then settles in like this. 



Gets all soft and creamy. I could be back at the Seale-Lily. 



What can I do with this?



Ahhh. BLT. Tomato was still only good. I’m still waiting on a great one. Know anybody with a garden?



Had lunch with Amy on her porch and tried to catch all 3 cats together. Nope. 



Spooky G doesn’t mind his picture being taken. 



This morning I noticed this piece of plant matter. Then I noticed it moving. It was a bug of some sort!! It literally walked across the chair arm. I looked it up and it is a Trash bug. If you look closely you will see that it’s camouflage is made of not only plant matter but the remains of other bugs it has caught and eaten! It is the larva stage of a type of aphid. Yikes. He was ambling on to find his next victim (and body ornament). 



My every changing sink arrangement. Cypress, monkey grass bloom, oregano and a weed of some sort. 

1 comment:

  1. Dr. Pepper float looks as good as mine was. Those bugs are awful looking-get rid of them fast or are they a part of the food chain? Ugg!!Love those cats. Wish I could see them in person. Thank Amy for the Upper Room. It feels Methodist. MOM

    ReplyDelete