Search This Blog

Saturday, July 26, 2014

When life gives you lemons...

...make lemonade , the old adage goes. But what if life (and rushing in all hot and bothered from the grocery store) gives you half a dozen cracked eggs?
 
 
Boil them of course. They were not beautiful, but ...
 

...a quick makeover turns yummy.
 
Mary Grace, Sophie and I made a trek down Hwy 49 to shop at the flea market. It was so, so hot. No air conditioning of course. Found a few little things. Can't wait for y'all to see it all in November.
 
One more yummy summer favorite.
 

So apparently I have a new pet. Here he is in an ironic pose on a can of insect repellent.
 

He kind of scares me even though I know he is harmless. He moved on to my cactus plants. When you look at him he shakes his little praying hands at you in a menacing way.
 

Hello


 
 


1 comment:

  1. New pet? Does he have a name yet? What was it like to have all the stuffed eggs you could eat at one time? MOM

    ReplyDelete