Search This Blog

Monday, July 21, 2014

challenge results

 


 
Dang it! I did not quite make the 2 pound challenge. Lucy lost 4 pounds , I lost 1.6. She can't go for yogurt until Wednesday so maybe I can do it by then. Oh and by the way I had to walk over clothes and water covering the floor in Lucy and Chris' bathroom to get to the scale. Just saying.
 
Hey here is lunch.  Black bean , corn and grilled chicken quesadilla. These extra thin corn tortillas only have 40 calories each.
 

Dinner will be great. Have been nursing this 99cent pineapple for days.
 
 
It's all coming together

 
Teriyaki marinated chicken, onion and pepper, leftover sausage
.
 
So good, with brown rice, salad and lady peas
 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Loosing any amount at all is progress. Good for you. My, My you are an artist with food. Looks so good and pretty. I guess you and I are each other's # ! fans? MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! It was mostly Chris's clothes all over the floor! All of my junk was scattered all over the counter in the bathroom

    ReplyDelete