Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Proud to be an American

Every summer we get Toby cut very close all over. He loves it. But here is the funny back story. I called Diva Dog from Candy's phone. She had the number from when she called earlier. I said "I need to make an appointment to have my Chihuahua shaved". Moment of silence. Heavy accent...wait one moment. Someone comes back. Yes? I repeat. What? I realize I have called Taqueria de Guadalupe. The number was left on her phone from when she ordered Mexican take out. Aye yiy yiy.
 
 
He won't be still
 

He immediately went outside and rolled in the grass.
 

Ok , this is a little embarrassing but I bought him this treat for being such a good dog. He had the arm in the car. Tee hee
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. What? I think they would be a perfect place to shave a Chihuahua!! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed out loud that you asked a mexican restaurant to shave a chihuahua!

    ReplyDelete