Search This Blog

Monday, July 7, 2014

Great weekend

Fun 4th . Almost no pictures. That usually means I was having too nice of a time to take photos. Let's see what I got.
 

Ribs. One shot and it is food. Ed made these excellent babies on Friday. My friend Medea from Mobile came to visit. It was so great to see her. On Saturday we went to Bev's to see slides from their recent trip to Europe. Pam, Medea and Bev had such a lovely trip and we enjoyed sharing it with them. Wish I had taken a picture of the tomato tart I made. Tomatoes are perfect now due I'm sure to all the rain.
 
Guess I'll just post another result of all the rain. Y'all know how I love my fungi.
 

Look at these little guys peeking out from my foundation rock. The rock came from my Dad's old home place in Carthage.
 

These were growing out of a hole nearby.
 

This one looked like a little pumpkin.
 

Another big success. We got the wedding dress! Here it is in the backseat. That is all you can see until November 1! It was so exciting. The staff were so excited because it was one they don't carry and we had order it. It is so perfect for Mary Grace.
 
One last shot of my babies enjoying the sun.
 

It has been cool enough to actually be outside.







1 comment:

  1. Truman would love you wanted the rocks. He was so proud the day we lugged them from the old home place. You know how he was about family things. You like them too. Wish I could see that dress. I know it is special. and those dogs tickle me every time you post about them.





    Truman would have loved that you liked his rocks. He was so proud that day we lugged them back from the Old Home Place, I would love to see the dress. I know it is special. And those dogs crack me up every time you post about them. I will see you tomorrow for my appointment on Lakeland. MOM



    ReplyDelete