Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Kitten

 
I had you at Kitten didn't I? This is Bev's daughter, Ashley's new baby. He was so cute and playful. As we worked on bathroom design he just rolled and played everywhere we went. Here he was playing jungle cat.
 
 
Is there anything better than squash casserole? Maybe my healthy version.

 
I always laugh about Ed and his Dollartree shopping trips , but I have to admit this is a winner.

 
These are the best pretzels. Very skinny and crisp. Too bad I recently saw pretzels on a list of top ten things diabetics should not eat! They are basically nothing but white flour in a crunchy shell.

 
I love turtles and have had them as pets many times but this guy has me beat by a few years.
 
So the Froyo event went down.
 

Lucy graciously decided that, what was a few ounces among friends?
 

1 comment: