Search This Blog

Saturday, January 3, 2015

WLB 2

Ok, don't judge. I was in a hurry and what is better than summer sausage. It was leftover from New Year's day celebration. We had Texas caviar for our lucky black eyed peas and spinach dip for our money in the new year. Someone asked what does the typical ham have to do with the New Year. I believe the poor pig just had the bad luck to taste delicious with our other foods.
 
 
Pouring rain this afternoon, so I took down Christmas decorations.

 
Sometimes you just want a little white. Maybe I'll go pour a glass of chardonnay to go with it.

 
It is very hard to take pics in front of a mirror. How do you keep it from looking like the lanterns aren't hanging from the chandelier? And speaking of which, that chandelier needs to go.

1 comment:

  1. I see nothing wrong with sausage and cheese for breakfast, At least it is not sweet. I do love your lanterns. Feels good to change the décor, MOM

    ReplyDelete