Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Flora

Went to pick Vick up and was greeted by her 4 barking Chihuahuas. They all ran away before I could get a  picture. This is Pebbles the matriarch.
 
 
We headed to Livingston Market since she had never been, only to discover they are closed on Monday. Being halfway to Flora (and starving), we decided to go back to that little place on Main St. We enjoyed country food with the good citizens of Flora.

 
We were too late for the chicken so we got vegetable plates. It was so good.

 
This was homemade, from scratch chocolate cake. I know, I know, sugar is not my friend, but this cake showed up from 1967...what else could I do.

 
Vick scored at the antique mall. $30!

 
Alright, the next day I paid. Took this one so Lucy could see me using my Christmas bag.

 
Goat food followed.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, we have to pay the piper from time to time. Sometime it is worth it. I would like to go to Livingston Market sometime. It is so out of the way. Worth it?/ I bet it is. Glad you keep up with Vic. MOM

    ReplyDelete