Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Big A** B day

So happy to be back blogging. Ed got me a new laptop and it has taken a while to get it all operational. Driving home the other evening I dangerously took this picture looking west over I-55. It looked so much more beautiful than this shows.
 
 
Toby had a party and is not ashamed of it.

 
4 January birthdays are a reason for a big a** party.

 
everyone arrives

 
table set

 
Hors d'oeuvres


 
Brody was in motion

 
gifts and cards

 
The honorees Paul, Mom 88, Ryan 30 and Linda.

 
Ryan requested our family specialty...Mayonnaise cake with cooked fudge icing...so good. Linda asked for cheesecake. Mom requested Chicken tetrazzini .

 
 

1 comment:

  1. You took me back. My it was great. Toby is so small to get into so much trouble.. I loved you picture of the sky. MOM

    ReplyDelete