Search This Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ryan's 30th

You know I love my son-in-laws. So I didn't mind the devastation that Texas sheet cake left in my kitchen.
 
 
Yes that is part  of the 4 sticks of butter it takes melting in the foreground. I always use the Pioneer Woman's recipe. It is perfect.
 

 
Made a couple of posters featuring the pets.

 
He was very surprised. Don't know how Mary Grace and I  kept our mouths shut.
 
 
We sat all over Candy's house and had excellent Jambalaya and Gumbo made by the lovely Margaret.
 
 
She was a little intimidated when she heard that their friend Casey, who owns Sal and Phil's restaurant, was coming. He and Ryan were discussing the fact that Pizza Shack just won best Pizza in town and Casey's restaurant almost won best Seafood on town. He said he will win next year and I believe it. It is the best in my opinion.
 
 
The few leftovers.

 
Trying to figure out indoor fireworks.
 
 
The poppers festooned the chandelier.
 

 
The cake.

 
Liam Sebree helped with the candles.

 
Everyone enjoyed the cake.


1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!!! What a party Everyone worked so hard and had such fun doing it. Your posters were perfect. I am so glad he was surprised. I know he appreciated it all. Sweet little wife to think it up and everyone came on board. I am glad he is a part of our family. MOM

    ReplyDelete