Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Is the magic gone?

     well my fall allergies have created an environment ideal for ultimate snoring. Yay , I'm an expert at something! Unfortunately Ed is not a fan of being awakened by the sound of a diesel engine roaring through our bedroom. So also not a fan of me sleeping upstairs, he took matters into his own hands.

I guess I should be flattered but somehow I'm just a little embarrassed.
 
Another sign fall is here. Ed hates this one almost as much as snoring.
 

I have had this little gnome holding a pumpkin vase for a long time...thought it safer to fill with flowers than candy for now. So I just realized how eerily similar my mom and I are. Look at this arrangement my mom took to Mary Grace after she had her wisdom teeth out.
 
 
Tiny little man vase holding fall flowers! Yikes . And even wierder...that vase belonged to HER mom, my Mamaw. I know he is holding an accordion and all but still.
 
 
 
    And on a sad note, another dear friend has lost her husband. Bev's husband Dave died after a long, tough battle with cancer. I've had way more of this type of thing than I ever expected at our age. Here is her cute dog trying to cheer us all up with her Bama cheerleader dress. I think it has gotten a little short. Dave loved Alabama...Roll Tide Dave...
 



 

2 comments:

  1. Another great blog. I learned almost all I know about arranging flowers from my daughter. Poor Ed--but sleep is so important!! I know, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy says...all Alabama cheerleaders are dogs and wear their skirts too short

    ReplyDelete