Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

big mystery

     Recently Ivy cleaned out and organized my kitchen cabinets. One thing she found was a roll of undeveloped film. This came from the days when you took film from your camera and took it to a store and PAID to have it developed into pictures. Can you believe that? So, what is on this roll?

 
There is no way to know. Everything has been digital for such a long time now. It is black and white so it could be some artsy stuff of one of the girls. It has a c written on the cap in my handwriting...camping maybe? Well I'll take it in and keep y'all posted.
 
On another note, all stores are putting out Christmas stuff. I always feel sorry for Thanksgiving. It gets muscled out by Halloween and Christmas. Well I guess it is more of a spiritual holiday...but wait isn't that what Christmas and Easter are too? Oops off the soap box and on the tour. Nobody does Christmas décor like Pinecone. Just take a look.
 
 
I could have astounded you more but I didn't want them to think I was making fun of it. I was hiding behind a miniscule thanksgiving rack. No one was looking at that stuff! See the corn? Well apparently bright blue, purple and hot pink have joined red, green and lime green in the color line up. I'm happy to report that I made it all the way across the store without getting tangled up in a roll of glittery deco mesh. I made it to jewelry  I'll post later about what I got. Candy and Lucy are waiting on me to go pick up their new puppy. A labradoodle named Gibbs (CSI reference)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment