Search This Blog

Friday, October 25, 2013

Score!

    I love it when a plan comes together. We have looked at so many chairs and tables. They had to be comfy enough to linger in conversation. They had to be big enough for Woolverton's , yet small enough to allow hobbitlike McNeils to enjoy a meal. Here is what we came up with. I told Candy from the beginning that she could not buy anything unless she absolutely adored it. Well these chairs kept speaking to her.
 
They were a great Victorian chairs , probably originally oak stained dark walnut. They were stripped, left natural and finished off with a matte wax stain. Ahhhh so good.  

 
The fabric is natural burlap look.

 
I'm sure many good times in the future will be had by all who surround it. Miss you Bill.
 
 
There's Candy in the background mixing us a celebratory drink.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. I know you have had fun helping Candy. She seems to trust you, just as I do. MOM

    ReplyDelete