Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween

struggled through the attic (gotta clean that thing out, I mean I could hardly get past the canopy baby doll bed that was impaled by reindeer antlers...don't you hate when that happens?) to bring down the decorations. They have gotten less elaborate over the years. Remember the years of driving the minivan with an arm hanging out? Pretty fun in the carpool line.


 Well my famous giant rat may have to retire. He spent the entire year with his head shut in the trunk edge. Ouch. He looks like he might have a touch of rabies. It's always the teeth that go first.

 
Check out some Halloweens from the past
 
 
aww look at that fat bat. what is she holding?
 

Notice Sophie's hand made Old Navy bag
 
 
Later that same night...everyone looks tired
 
                                           
Look at the princess now. All grown up but still eating a lollipop...a fried mac and cheese lollipop with comeback sauce
 


We have been having major mole problems in the yard...not really a big problem since its all woods, but mildly irritating. Well Truffles is doing her part. Here she is shaking her prey. I did not know moles could squeal. Now I know why dogs like squeaky toys so much.

 

 
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I had pictures of your past Halloweens. Why did I not take pictures?. That first one of Ivy so small and cute is a treasure. Keep the rat--he is more scary now with him coming apart. Loved them all. Mom

    ReplyDelete