Search This Blog

Thursday, March 30, 2017

Blooms

Only have a few things blooming in the yard. Guess that is a result of not planting much. Survival of the very fittest here. 

 

Blue eyed grass from Ed's parents. I think it is really called  spiderwort. What an awful name. 

 

They are so vivid right now. 


English dogwood never gets very big. 

 

When I took this there was a jumping spider on this bloom. Where did he jump to? Hope not on me. 

 
 
Not sure where this one came from. 

 

One little violet plant. I dug up and moved tons of these from Mom and Dad's yard but they never took off. I know that some consider them weeds but I love them. 

 

The Man, my jade plant is growing like mad. I moved him inside during one of the few freezes we had. He never made it back to the deck. He seems happy on the back porch. 

1 comment:

  1. I remember the blue-eyed grass on Riverwood. Do you remember the one Johnny Jump Up? We had lots of wild flowers as Gray Layton call them. Not weeds to me if it blooms. MOM

    ReplyDelete