Search This Blog

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Spring holidays

 

Ok...every Easter season I send the girls a picture of the most outlandish chocolate bunny I see. This is it. Why is he upside down? 

 

My new healthy obsession...bean burrito I made. Had it 3 days in a row. Refried beans, cheese, spinach, tomatoes, black olives, sour cream and hot sauce. 

 

Made a St. Patrick's day dinner. Roasted cabbage wedges. 

 

Tiny red potatoes. 

 

Roasted the corned beef instead of boiling. It turned out tender and good. Had to cook it slow (325) for four  hours! 

 

Toby begged for a taste. Oh of course he got one!


My plate. Hope it brings me luck!  

1 comment:











  1. A day early but boy does it look good. Corned beef will be good left over. Topsy Turvy Chocolate bunny. MOM


    ReplyDelete