Search This Blog

Monday, March 6, 2017

The end


 

Went back to Rosegate today to collect the last of the rugs and things 

 

We pulled up to the gate and I got to take some pics I didn't get before. The gate swings open for us. This is what got Ivy in the first place. 

 

The drive in was so beautiful. So glad spring came early. 

 

Every turn was lovely. 

 

The house comes into view. 


Glad I ordered the pink azaleas !!

 

Some views of the lake. 

   

This wild azalea   

 

Wedding ducks. 

 

Food table arrangements were still there. 


Another view. 

 
 
The upper lake. 

 
 
Tried to get a close up but they ran. 


The window  

 
 
A poignant look back at the space. 

 

A look back at the path to the house. 

 

The chapel front. 

 

We packed up and headed out. 

 

Hate for it to end. 

 

I went home humbled and happy at this beautiful place. The gate let us out. Thank you Rosegate !

 

Here are some of the rescued leftovers. 

1 comment:

  1. I bet it felt a little strange to go back. Kind of like revisiting a dream. It was a beautiful place. I would like to live there for about a month maybe. MOM

    ReplyDelete