Search This Blog

Sunday, March 5, 2017

Now what?

It is a strange feeling when you prepare so much for a big event and then it is over so quickly. I spent most of the morning in my chair just resting and thinking. 

 

Decided to take a few more pics of the flowers before they fade. I will try to dry them for Ivy but you never know how it will work. This is hers. 

 

I loved the thistles in all the bouquets. 

 

The florist told me that Ivy was so sweet when she showed it to her for approval. She said "it's like you went into my head and created exactly what I wanted". That thrilled her. 

 

A bridesmaids bouquet. 

 

Now what to do with the arrangements? 

 

I pulled them out and they looked amazingly good. 

 

Loved these sweet little ranunculus. I took them to the  "after" party. Jan made jambalaya for Sunday lunch for all who could come. We got to debrief about the wedding.  Whitney told us about her Hawaii trip. 

 

Karis was the only kid left in town. She and grandad Joe walked to my house and found flowers for her hair. 


I suggested a selfie. Note to self - hold camera higher. 

 

She suggested a silly one. I'm going to miss my little great niece. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I know the feeling. You can rest assured you did a perfect job. MOM

    ReplyDelete