Search This Blog

Friday, March 10, 2017

Book Club

My turn to host Book Club. 

 

Brought out the Blue Willow and my big egg. 

 

I can't even remember where it came from but I bring it out every Easter season. 

 

Used some of the wedding flowers and added some butter yellow mini carnations. 

 

Thought these napkins needed to be used up. I'm actually sad to be done with the wedding business. 

 

Thankfully Kathy reminded me to take a food pic. This is her artfully arranged plate. That is Ina Gartin's Roasted Shrimp and orzo salad. Perfect. 

 

Fooled everyone with this pie. But I fessed up to using Mrs. Edward's recipe. It's located in the frozen dessert section at Kroger. 😉. Wish I could say the book was as good as the food. The Sleepwalker by Chris Bohjalian was a bit of a sleeper itself. 

1 comment:

  1. Your table and food both look beautiful. Such talent I really envy you girls. I miss "events" that I used to enjoy There is a time for everything I guess. I am enjoying this season too. MOM

    ReplyDelete