Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The wall

The retaining wall at Mary Grace and Ryan's house is almost complete. 

 

Tons of hard work on Ryan's part and lots of support from the peanut gallery (me). 

 

French drains all around. He said Dupree was running in the trenches. 

 

The project supervisor. 

 

The comedy relief. 

 

It is going to be beautiful. 

 

And in upsetting news...I can let the thimble go but I always picked the baby shoe. I guess since I haven't played Monopoly in years and wasn't a big fan even then, I don't get a voice. 


It is the brief season for these weird little bobble headed bugs. They fly slow and clumsy. I just have to wonder about their purpose in the cosmos. Uh , and get a manicure please. 

 
 
They are only mildly irritating and don't bite. Live and let live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment