Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Little creatures

All the little creatures in our yard are enjoying spring. I was happy to see one of the toads returned under our back porch. 

 

I was worried that his hole had gotten destroyed during foundation work. After the ground settled , Ed said his home is now a mansion. 

 

He was very patient for this picture. 

 

Bev sent me this picture of her porch frog, Stanley. 

 

Isn't he cute? 

 

Apparently I like frogs because I see 3 on my deck. 

 

Got this one out of someone's trash. 

 

This little guy (or what is left of him) was bought with birthday money from my Mamaw Ellis. Why would a kid want this? I remember buying it at the old Callaway's near Meadowbrook. They had a pet shop inside it which even featured an ocelot. Does anybody else remember that?

 

This was not my yard but on Jan and my walk this morning. We moved him off the street so he wouldn't get smushed. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes I remember Callaway's. It was magical. All the froggies are out to go-a courting. I just love the new life at Spring time. MOM

    ReplyDelete