Search This Blog

Friday, March 3, 2017

Ivy Rose

Tomorrow is the day. My baby gets married. Please indulge me just a bit as I venture down memory lane.

 

We welcomed this round faced baby into our family. 

 

Her sisters were there to teach and guide her. 

 

Easter fashion was important.  

 

Round faced sweetie

 

Getting some hair

 

Camping s'mores 

 

Ever the daredevil. 

 

She loved her umbrella so much that she slept under it. 


Loved her Chris so much. He is a groomsman!!!


 
Birthday. 

 

Hamming it up at the pool. 

 

New lunchbox

 

How did the time go so quickly ? 

 

One of my favorites. They had built a box fort. Just home from the beach with hair wraps. Ok Baby girl lets go on to the next phase tomorrow. I love you!!!

So how do I feel as the mother of the bride? Humbled. Proud. Happy  Sad   Hopeful  Thankful that the weather will be good  A little exhausted  Happy seeing them today so happy and eager to get on with their future  The future starts tomorrow 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Happy Day. I am in tears as I read your blog. Tears of happiness for Ivy and Tripp and for you and Ed too. What a beautiful day. MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful girl! Such sweet memories and many more to come. Happy wedding day Ivy!

    ReplyDelete