Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring fever

Ok , I know , I know, I'm interrupting the story again but saw so many amazing things today. The weather was warm and clear. Started the day in the pool with the amazing Joanne, our tiny, cute, Thai water aerobics instructor. We all love her. She really kicks us into shape. Today she did kick boxing and tai chi in the water. Whoa. Then Candy and I consoled our selves with a healthy lunch.
 

Little Tokyo...our inconsistent friend. Great food, weird service. Headed to Callaway's  for Spring inspiration. Great stuff. This was great. Watering cans. Pigs for me. Gnomes for Sophie.
 
 
Violets blooming at home. I transplanted tons of these from Riverwood house. They only grow where they want to grow.

 
Some azaleas are emerging.
 
 
I'm sitting on the deck thinking spring and reading a spring magazine, but the deck still says winter.
 
 
Ugh. Will work on that later.
 
Now back to Brown tour...
 

 
 



1 comment:

  1. Still loving the "Brown" tour, You are right on. I really could use a Gnome watering can. Mine flew off the balcony this spring with a strong wind. Maybe I will duck in there today, as I will be near there when I go to the Foot Dr. MOM

    ReplyDelete